"Cobus Bosman"

"Cobus Bosman"

Sunday, September 11, 2011

GOGO JBAY MIX

Recently had some pretty disappointing results
Got knocked in the 1st round of Bbong pro junior in vic bay
4th wp open u20
2nd West Coast board riders

Since i have gotten back from Vic haven't really been too amped to surf!

Very discouraged after getting such bad results until today. I had a MAD day wake boarding and a quick surf at strand to get my salt water veins pumping again! Not to mention looking through all these old photos from the holidays and imagining surfing such good waves again makes me just wanna go surfing!
Take a look maybe it will make you amped for a surf too!
enjoy...

Just before the Billabong Pro made a road trip up to Jbay stayed with amazing people had a rocking jol and even scored some mad waves! 


Having absolutely no boards before i left i borrowed my mates 5.7 fish i surfed with throughout the trip
the boards so thin and has these crazy channels running through it.


My girl friend Alice Steele brought her camera along..
Shes got a pretty good eye for action photography!








editing 2 turns into 1? lol






I am sure you all will be hearing from me soon!
until next time
Adio's


No comments: